I had found a magic stone. It was small, it looked like a geodesic stone. How did I know it was magic? Well, for instance, it was inside a box with lots of ancient Mesopotamic engravings. Then, there was the fact that I wished to learn it’s secrets, and immediately I knew it was indeed a wishing stone.
Anyways, I drove back to my place. I unlocked the door, and saw my roommate James. He was playing videogames as usual.
I told him what I had found. Of course he didn’t believe me. But still, I wanted to prove to him it worked. I thought for a second what I should do, many different ideas crossed my mind… but quickly I settled with turning him into a woman while keeping his memories.
And just like that, James faded away from existence, and Amy replaced him. “What the f?” Amy asked. “Turn me back!” She demanded as she tried to grab the stone from my hands. I was quick, I wished for her to become comfortable being a woman as she grabbed the stone off my hands. Her expression changed. “Wow… that felt good” she said.
“So, how do you like being a woman?” I asked her. “Feels great! I’m still mad at you… but I feel amazing… I actually feel like having you inside of me” she said, and immediately after, started laughing. “I’ve got an idea” she said as she made her wish.
I felt myself become smaller and rubbery like. My skin turned blue, and suddenly I was inside a box, and I couldn’t move. My vision was full 360. I wanted to speak, but couldn’t. “Oh… you will get to have fun with me love” Amy said as she looked down on me. She bent over and picked me up. I still didn’t know what she had turned me into, but her touch around my body was arousing for some reason.
She kissed me. Her lips covered a bunch of my body. “You will be my favorite dildo” she said, finally making me realize what I was transformed into.
She slid her panties off. And started playing with me around her crotch. I could see everything, and I was immensely sensitive. I hate to admit it, but I was aroused. Part of me was screaming: “shove me now! I am a dildo, your dildo”. But Amy kept just teasing me. She even licked me. Her tongue felt amazing wrapped around me.
Then, she pushed my tip inside of her. It was even more arousing, and the smell was intoxicating. “I was born for this, I am your dildo, push me in” I kept trying to say. She couldn’t hear me. But then, she pushed me in. One motion, it was slow, but confident. Everything went dark. But I could feel myself sliding back and forth. If I were a man, I would have come already. But I just kept in ecstasy as she handled me as her favorite toy.
I don’t know how long it was, but finally she left me on the bed, as she rested recovering her breath. “I bet you didn’t expect this when you turned me into a woman” she told me. She took me to her bathroom, where she washed me, and then out me back in my box.
I lost track of time, I don’t know if I was a dildo for a few minutes, hours, or days. But eventually I saw Amy with the stone. She then made a wish, turning me back to human form. “Thank god” I said, quickly realized I was not back to being myself. I was a woman. “Hey Kim, you enjoyed your time as a dildo?” She asked. “Ha ha, very funny, yeah, it was amazing, but turn me back into a man” I demanded. “Yeah… but where is the fun in that… I know what to do!” She said. And just like that, she turned me into a blow up doll.
“Sorry dear, you just experienced how it felt to be my toy…” she said and made a wish turning herself back into a man “… and now you’ll be my toy”.
“Fuck me” I thought knowing what he was now going to do to me. He snapped a pic of me and showed me how I looked. I was an empty shell of a woman. Lips locked in an “o” shape. Same with my crotch.
He took his clothes off. He was well endowed. This time there was no foreplay, he went straight to my mouth. Even though I am made out of rubber, I could taste his thing inside of my mouth. And worse of all, I felt the stickiness and warmth of his come as he climaxed in my mouth. As he pulled out, his cum dripped out of my mouth. At least I knew it was over.
His equipment became flaccid. But he made a wish, suddenly his equipment was hard again. “You didn’t think you and I were not going to do it cowboy style?” He mocked me.
He rested on the couch, and swiftly sat me on him, shoving his thing inside of me. My pussy, while fake, was very sensitive and tight. He kept going, sliding me up and down. I climaxed, and he came in no time. Once again his cun just dripped out of me.
He had a wicked smile. He the. Deflated me, and after washing me, put me in a box. And I have been there for weeks. I hear him have ladies over, he has become confident. And sometimes he turns into Amy, and have men over. I am just a piece of plastic, and I don’t think of my former life, I just wish James would use me. I was built to be used, for pleasure, I need it.
After a few years, Amy pulled me out of the closet. “Shit! I had forgotten about you” she said. She inflated me. I was so happy, was I going ti be used? “I need to be used” I kept telling myself. “You used the stone to give me this life… and now, you are stuck as a doll… I feel like I should turn you into something else… I know…” she said as she whispered to her stone.
I was human again, a beautiful sexy woman that looked like Amy’s younger sister. “No no no… I am a doll… fuck me… I am not human” I said begging to be turned back.
Amy whispered into the stone again. My mind got clearer
“Oh… thank god! Thank you sis!” I said accepting my new form. “Are we still up for that double date? I hope Josh is great in bed” I said.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario