I must have slipped when I tried to hide from the rain. When I woke up I didn't notice anything different right away. But as I turned around, I felt some extra weight on my chest. "What the f?" I asked out loud. I was wearing clothes similar to the ones I was wering before I slipped, but they were undeniably women's clothes now.
I peeked down my blouse, there was no denying, I had breast. Small and perky, but breasts. Then I reached "down there". My equipment was gone. I tried to stand up, but slipped again.
I finally was able to maintain some balance. I saw my slender feet, my female hands, and I hate to admit it, I felt a little turned on. I started walking awkwardly, but as I reached the end of the muddy surface, I was walking like a supermodel. It just felt natural.
A man stopped and offered me a ride. "Thank you handsome" I told him. I were quiet during the drive, way too quiet. I was just coping with my newself. "Sorry if I got your seat dirty" I said as I arrived at my destination. He just smiled and said "don't worry".
I got to my home, but as I was about to unlock the door, I realized I had no key. I knocked on the door. No one answered.
I sat on the porch for a while, not one showed up, no one opened the door.
The mud was dry now. I kept thinking on what to do next.
-- to be continued
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario