“We promised our client an asset in 30 minutes” one scientist said. I couldn’t move, nor complain, I was stuck in place on the chair that were to be my doom.
“Start the process” the other scientist said. I felt the electrical current flowing through my body. What happened next was something that I never thought would be possible. My whole body reshaped.
I grew breasts, my equipment was sucked into my crotch. My whole body changed, even my hair grew longer. It was getting hard to think. An old woman in a lab coat changed my clothes.
I wanted to run, but my body ached and was too weak from the transformation.
They started the second part of the process. My hair became blonde, my eyes changed shade. And I started giggling. I could not stop it. They were alternating my mind, and I was unable to resist.
When it was done, some electrodes fell off, and they took the other off of me. They asked me my name “Kim” I said and laughed. I knew I used to be a guy just a few minutes ago, but that life did not matter anymore.
I stood up, and did a little twirl. I even said thank you as the scientists checked my vitals. One of them even checked me down there and said I was fully female. “No trace of the man” she said. “Great! Good riddance” I said.
They asked me to choose my own clothes. I changed to something fancier. They told me a man, a handsome wealthy man would be coming to pick me up. I blushed and did an awkward excited smile.
As we got to our place, I started to feel lightheaded. My legs trembled, I needed him. I sat on our bed. “I need you” I said, waiting to have him do his way with me.
And that’s the day I became Kim. Loving partner, soon to be mother, and trophy wife.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario