His doing


It all started when he read from that book. I felt all my worried fade away as I entered the trance. I tried to resist, but I felt in a state of complete bliss.

He asked me to take off my clothes  I did so without any hesitation. I was all naked standing in front of him. But I felt so good that I didn’t care . He pulled a bag from under his chair. “Wear them” he said as he pulled girly clothes.

I still remember my hairy legs as I slid the Victoria secrets panties. He said something that felt like magic, he instructed me to grow my hair and sport a ponytail. I didn’t complain, I didn’t say I think, I just did what he asked.

Next he said I should grow breasts. Immediately after, my nipples grew bigger, my chest became swollen. There was no denying it, I had women’s breasts. He said “bigger!” And they became bigger.

He continued changing me. He had my body hair fade away, my face to become feminine and beautiful. He said I would be a woman inside and out, and the disappearance of my equipment would actually be arousing as my erect thing became a tiny erect clit.

He ended my transformation by suggesting I accepted my new form, and to be madly in love with him. As he counted down from 10  i started to fall out of the trance.


First thing I did was look and awe at my marvelous body. “This feels good” I said in a new girly voice. Then I looked at my friend, he had a wicked smile. “Stop that love! Just fucking Kiss me, you know you want to” I said excitedly.

Comentarios