There she was, the beautiful woman that is staying in the room next to mine. Sadly, she was way out of my league.
For the fifth time this week, she just passed by, I looked away as she looked at me. I heard her giggle. I felt myself blush. But that’s when she walked towards me. “Hello, I am Amy” she said. “Jo… John…” I responded nervously. “You don’t look like a John…” she replied. She then told me she had noticed me, and that she is flattered that I seem to like her, “but… I am not into men… sorry” she explained. And that’s when we started to hit it off as friends.
We went to the bar, and talked for a while, we were both checking out women and laughing. “You are really cute… I wish you were more my type” she said. She started giggling… and then excused herself. “See you tomorrow… friend” she said with a wicked smile.
The following morning, I sat on the beach, waiting for her. And just like clockwork, she appeared at 10:32am.
She looked as beautiful as always. She was carrying a bottle of what looked like Rose wine and a couple of small glasses. “Hello bestie” she told me.
We talked for a little while. She said she really liked me, but she was still not into men. “Do you still want to hang out with me? As friends?” She asked. I didn’t even hesitate “yes” I responded.
“I was hoping you would say that” she said excitedly as she poured the wine in the glasses. She handed me one, and she held hers in the air.
But before, I drank it she did say something “drinking from it, will change your life… I will like you a lot more… but… once you do… you will be stuck with me… are you ok with it… Joss?”. I thought she miss pronounced my name. “Sounds great! You’ll be stuck with me too!” I responded. We drank our shots the changes were immediate.
It was painful, but I knew what she had done to me, and it felt good. She took me to a restroom, and helped me change my clothes. We went back out.
I was now sporting a women’s swimsuit. “You are hot Joss!” She said excitedly, I smiled. What came next, were 3 days of getting acquainted with my feminine side.
We became best friends. Two women at the beach, two lesbian women at the beach. We took it slow, since this was all new to me.
She helped me cope with the changes. We went shopping for new clothes. I still remember seeing my new figure for the first time while trying clothes.
She was surprised how accepting I had been. “Seems like you love been a woman” she said. I just giggled as I looked at my naked self in the mirror of the store’s changing room. “Are you in love with yourself?” She joked. “No… I still like someone else a lot more” I responded.
Anyways, on the third day after the change, we were having coffee at the lobby, when she told me this was her last day, and she had to go back to her boring life.
“Boring? You know magic! You have a family, and I envy you” I told her. “Well, yes. But no one but you know about my magic” she explained. “And my family think I am a straight woman… if anything I envy you… you accepted yourself very fast” she replied.
“You don’t have to go” I told her as I moved closer to her. The tension was high.
We looked at each other lips and eyes. Chitchatting, refraining from kissing. But we really liked each other, there was no reason to fight it. After all, I am now a woman because of her.
“Will you shut up and just kiss me” I said. And she responded by holding my face as we kissed.
She was such a great kisser. I felt my nipples get erect. I giggle. “What?” She asked. “These… I was not expecting that…” I said while pointing at my nipples, she shut me up with another kiss.
We went back to her hotel room. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other while riding the elevator. We got to her room, she pushed me on her bed. She took my jeans off, and went straight to kissing my new pussy. “Oh god” I said as I got immediately wet.
She then followed kissing my stomach making her way up to my chest. Nothing prepared me to the high sensitivity of my nipples. “Oh god” I said again as my eyes went blank. She knew what she was doing, and I was ecstatic as I enjoyed the new feelings.
She stopped for a second, and went to her bag, where she pulled out a 12 inch dildo. “Oh no no” I said, “I am a lesbian… I don’t want that inside of me!” I said in denial. “Trust me! You will love it” she said. I had no choice, I did as she said.
She played with it around my wet pussy. I wanted to hate it, but the anticipation was even more arousing. “Just fucking do it” I demanded. Amy pushed inside me just its tip. She kept being playful. I was barely keeping myself together. “Shove it in” I yelled. She did as I asked. I was sweating, I was panting, and she was just getting started.
She pulled out the wet dildo out of me. I was smiling, she smiled back, and finally took off her clothes herself. There we were, me on the bottom, legs spread out, her over me. Intertwined, in scissors pose. I felt so alive, so happy. “I love you” I whispered. “Awww… I love you too” she responded.
We cuddled for a while. We had a big talk, and we came up with a back story for myself.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario