Woke up

I don’t remember much about last night  but this morning I woke to a whole new life.


When I opened my eyes I was in a hotel bedroom, my arm around some guy. I stood up scared, for a second I had forgotten I  had been turned into a woman.

Immediately after I stood up, I remembered. But that was the least of my troubles. My crotch was sore. Surely I had slept with the random guy. But that was not all, I burped, and a gooey liquid came put of my throat. It was salty, and I said “shit” as I realized I had given this man a bj, and it was his cum in my mouth.

I should have been mad, or worried, but instead, I was mesmerized by my reflection. “I am so hot” I whispered. I had to see my naked body. I slid out of what little clothes I was wearing. I ran my hands on my breasts, and just like that, the man showed up behind me. He kissed me on my neck, I was powerless, it felt good. I felt his erect member on my back. I bent over and waited for him to do with me what he pleased.

Yesterday I might have been a man, but today, I am all woman.


Comentarios