Spa treatment

I snapped the picture as proof to my girlfriend about what happened at the spa. She still said she wouldn’t believe me.

The worst part is that in this new form I really felt like a woman, and being turned back into a man felt icky.

She said that still she wouldn’t come and help me out. “Thank you” I texted back. I was asked to rest on a pool while I waited for my gf to arrive.


I couldn’t believe how great my body looked and felt. I couldn’t help touching my curves. That’s when it hit me, my girlfriend saw a picture of my body, but not my new face. I started giggling, I stood up and went to the manager. I told her I was comfortable as a woman, and I didn’t want to tell my girlfriend. She hugged me, and told me she would help. 

She handed me some clothes and had me sit as a client in the waiting room. I saw my girlfriend go in and ask about me. The manager said I had left, and that I were whispering something about being a woman and laughing. My gf got visibly upset. I stood up, and told her, “your boyfriend sounds like a moron” i winked at the manager. I left with my girlfriend. But trying to appear as a friend, I comforted her, and we had coffee together. 

I was acting feminine, I was fun, and specially, I was helping her cope with the issue. She did say I reminded her of her boyfriend. “That’s absurd” I said as I blushed.

Anyways, we continued talking, and she took me by surprise when she kissed me. She was probably onto me, she wanted to know if I was her boyfriend in female form. I pulled back “Vanessa, sorry, I am straight… you seem like a cool woman, and I hope you get a better partner… but all I can be is a friend” I said. She blushed. 

Since that day we have remained friends. The spa manager helped me with new id and paperwork. My official name is now “Kimberly Katherin Smith” or KimKat for short.

Comentarios