This is me. My name is Kim, I am 25 year old single mother, but it wasn’t always like that. About a year ago I was Andrew, and I was 18 years old.
Something happened, hard to describe, but one second I was a man, and the next I was me. And not only that, I was all naked standing in all fours on a foreign bed. Before I could react I felt someone behind me, his thing slid inside of me. It was like a short circuit happened inside my mind.
It felt amazing, and as instinct I started thrusting back and forth to feel his equipment slide inside of me. I moaned, I loved the feeling, I loved how my breasts swing back and forth, how my clit felt as it was rubbed by his equipment.
Anyways like I said, that was about a year ago. I am still a woman, my name is Kim, and I am a single mother.
That fateful day got me pregnant. I now have a 3 month old babygirl. I wouldn’t change a thing.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario