Noisy neightbor

 


“Where am I?” Amy asked. “Wait? My voice! What happened?”  She asked. 

Amy is a beautiful woman that is my loyal girlfriend, but it wasn’t like that a few months ago. She used to be my noisy neighbor “John Garreth”. 

One day, John mistakenly drank a potion. He knocked at my door asking for help. He explained he had drank something that was transforming him. “It’s hot… really fucking hot” he said as he took off his shirt.

His once chiseled chest now sported a couple of perky breasts. “What is happening to me?” He said as his voice went up an octave. His hair became blonde and grew to shoulder length. He didn’t like John anymore. That’s when he started losing his memory. “Where am I?” She asked. Then she complained about her voice. She had transformed into a woman, and she was unaware of any change.

“Have I always been a woman? Are you my boyfriend?” She asked as she tilted her head. I had no choice but to pretend she was right. “Yes, and yes…. Why do you ask?” I replied. She smiled and kissed me. Her naked breasts pressing against my chest. 

I guess I don’t have to say what happened next, lets just say she proved she is 100% female.

Comentarios