Mind wipe

I bought the potion online, that little I remember. My intention was simple, try being a woman, get acquainted with my feminine side. One day, then turn back.

I prepared by buying some sexy clothes, and when the potion finally arrived I tried it without hesitation.

It is hard to describe how painful it was, thank god it only took an instance. But the pain remained for a couple of hours. Have you heard of phantom limbs? That feeling of still feeling your arm after being amputated? Well, the same is truth for my cock. I swear I even felt it get erect. But I had nothing there.

I rested on my couch, dressed in the teal babydoll I had bought for this occasion. As expected, I explored my female body. I remember moaning and giggling as I fingered myself and fondled my breasts.

But after I climaxed I realized something was wrong.


I couldn’t remember who I was. I knew I used to be a man, I remember drinking the potion. But I don’t remember anything else. I even questioned myself if it had all been a dream, and O has always been a woman.

I rested on my couch, alone, with my breasts exposed, making sense of it all. “I used to be…” I said outloud hoping I would say his name, but nothing came out, I didn’t remember him.

I picked up my phone, hoping there was a picture or a text that would make me remember. But had no luck, I tried to unlock it, but Face ID didn’t work anymore. At least I knew I wasn’t crazy, I used to be someone else.

James came in, he was my best friend. I did recognize him, but he didn’t recognize me. He asked for John. I said the truth: “who? I don’t remember him”, but that wasn’t the worst part. I…. I kissed him. I felt vulnerable and I needed a friend.

I called myself Kat. I told him John left, but asked me to stay. 

And well,. we have been together ever since. He knows who I used to be. I told him what happened, but I asked him not to tell me about John. The less I knew about him the better.


I enjoy being James girlfriend. I love being a woman. Who cares who I used ti be? I love pleasing him, kissing him, pleasuring him, making love. Being Kat is the best thing that has ever happened to me.


Comentarios