Here I am. The new me, you may say. No… not the woman, she is Jennifer, and since a witch casted a spell on me, I am Jenny’s pussy.
It isn’t a bad thing. I really love being a pussy. If you ask me, I don’t even remember who I used to be. And that’s for the better. Jennifer is fun, outgoing, promiscuous.
I love the feeling of the panties Jennifer uses, but I love even more the feeling of that one tight thong that pushes right in the middle of me.
But what I love the most is her touch. The gentle and playful touch she has with me: either over my labia, or deep inside me. Her finger really knows how to put me in a trance of ecstasy.
Sometimes, I think she knows I used to be a man, and she is just teasing me. But who cares, I love being a part of her.
I can’t really see, but I can sense her surroundings. I can sense when she is close to a man. When she is ready to go all the way. I love it when I get wet, it is like the best foreplay a pussy like me can experience. The smell I produce is arousing, what usually follows is part of me getting erect, my clit of course.
And oh god, when her date finally enters me, the act sometimes makes me lose consciousness. But when it doesn’t, the way everything feels, how I am pushed as it goes in is undeniably amazing. If I could yell I would be screaming “more! More!”.
Nothing beats the moment her date comes. The warmth, the fulfillment I feel is like no other. I love it. And I want it to last as much as possible.
I know the witch meant for this to be a punishment, but it is a gift. No longer do I worry about menial tasks, work, or anything else. There is no stress. I just exist, I just enjoy. I love it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario