How was I supposed to know

 


I came back to my senses as I felt something latch on my right nipple. “Ouch” I said as I looked down. It was a baby, and it was sucking on “my breasts”. 

That’s when I realized I was no longer a man. My baby sucking felt good. I had huge pressure inside my breasts, and as he sucked, I felt relieved.

I was stuck, I had made fun of a woman breastfeeding in public, and now, I was a woman breastfeeding in private. Her memories were a available to me. My name is now Kimberly, I have a loving husband, and I live in a big mansion in the suburbs.

Believe me, I tried everything to revert back. But had no luck. I am a woman now. It isn’t so bad, although I’m now responsible for a baby, I am somewhat spoiled by my husband. And well, I hope I get pregnant soon, we sure are trying again.

Comentarios