Up until that fateful day, my life had been boring. I bought a very cheap but cool looking dragon figurine. At the time I thought it would look cool on my shelf.
But as I admired it at home, something happened. In a matter of seconds my whole clothes burnt, and my body changed. No longer was I a man. I was a hot woman, ans I felt like one.
I placed the figure on the shelf and I went to a mirror to admire myself. I was incredibly hot. “I need sex” I said in a sexy British accent.
I was flirtatious, I found a man willing to please me in no time. I was insane in bed. I felt like an animal, and I moved and behaved like one.
When he finally came, I felt fulfilled. I thanked him, but I asked him to leave.
And as I closed the door, more changes happened. First thing, I laid an egg. A fucking 6 inches tall egg. “What the fuck?” I said. My back started itching, and two small dragon wings ripped out of me. I looked at the mirror, my eyes were yellow, my tongue somewhat spiky.
I started to feel utterly hot. Heat was building inside of me. I screamed, and literal fire came out of me.
Most of them ran away. But a fireman tried to calm me down. “You are brave… I like that” I said as I approached him and kissed him. “The era of dragons is coming. You either stand with me, or against me” I said. He pulled back. “Not so brave anymore” I teased him.
I dropped down on all fours. I grew a tail. My lega were now fully covered in scales. “Don’t you worry my dear… you and I will be the first of our kind” I said as I grabbed the figurine and placed it on his hand. “Transform! Be my mate” I demanded. His transformation was quicker.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario