I had met Jenny three months before she told me her secret. We weren’t officially dating, but, we were in fact haging out together all the time. She is so fun, and so beautiful that I still wonder how we ended up meeting, and becoming friends.
We walked up the stairs like if we knew the place. It was familiar to me. I knew where everything was. I even remembered master’s face. And let me tell you, from my current female eyes, he looked handsome.
Anyways, one day, she told me she had a special ability. “You are going to love it, I promise” she said as she asked me to lie down. She had already set up the mood, candles, scented oils, and a comfy blanket.
She asked me to relax and close my eyes. She then started describing a scene for me. “Imagine yourself in a big fancy mansion” she said and then asked me what I saw. I told her I was the master of the house. I had a wife that resembled her. She then corrected me. “Are you sure? Aren’t you and I maids?” She asked. Suddenly, I realized she was right, I wasn’t the owner of the house, I was a maid, and so was Jenny. “Let it flow, you are Amber… and I am Janine. Now, open your eyes, and let it be” she said.
I thought she meant the session was over. But as soon as I opened my eyes, I realized I was Amber. In real life. “Oh my god” I said, my voice higher pitched, my accent thick french. I stood up and asked her “How do you do it?”. But she kept role playing “I don’t know what you are talking about, we must go to master’s quarters and get him dressed” she said as she adjusted my outfit.
We walked up the stairs like if we knew the place. It was familiar to me. I knew where everything was. I even remembered master’s face. And let me tell you, from my current female eyes, he looked handsome.
Anyways, we got to his room. He was wearing some fancy silk pajamas. Janine locked the door. And he greeted us. We did a little fancy bow, like if he was royalty.
I took his clothes off, put his shirt on. I didn’t even question what I was doing, it was just part of my job. While he looked handsome in my eyes, I didn’t give it much thought. Janine kept looking at me, she looked surpriswd and her face said everything. She was happy I was perfect at my maid role.
The rest of the day were menial tasks. We cleaned master’s room, we helped the cook prepare today’s meal, since I wanted to learn how to cook.
I even was flirtatious with one of the footmen. In a way, I had forgotten who I was, and I was acting like amber. “See you tomorrow” I told John, the British footman I had a crush on.
At night, Janine and I went to our quarters. I took off my clothes, and put on my pj’s, I didn’t even think about taking the time to admire my feminine body, it was like I had always been Amber. Janine kissed me on my cheek and said “you did great, but time to go back”. Right then, we were transported back to our reality.
Jenny explained how everything worked. How we could live in the alternate reality for minutes, hours, or even months. But the more we wait, the harder it would be to come back. “You really felt like Amber. Didn’t you?” She asked. “Well, I wanted to kiss that footman so bad” I said and laughed. She laughed to, and told me she was surprised I had given into my persona so fast. I told her it was probably because she was with me, and I trust her.
She then showed me that in our reality almost no time had elapsed. So, while I lived as a woman for a whole day, it was mere seconds here.
Anyways, Jenny asked me if I wanted go try again. “Sure, why not?” I responded. She once again, asked me to lie down. “You are here… in this room, but you are alone” she said. I imagined myself being alone. She then asked me what I saw, I told her I was resting in the couch. “Very original” she said and giggled. “You are on the couch, but you are the female version of yourself ” she said and asked me to open my eyes.
As soon as I did, I saw my body. Perfect in every way. And my breasts were sticking out of my chest. Undeniably there. “Jenny?” I asked. But then I remembered I was alone “Silly me! I live alone” I said and snorted.
I was about to stand up, but before I fully assumed my female persona, I realized I should explore my body. I snuck my right hand under my top. My breasts were amazing. And they felt even better. I ran my hands over my waist up to my breasts. My skin was smooth, my nipples sensitive. I pinched on of them. It was a sensation like no other. I ran my other hand down my crotch. The emptiness was distracting. But my index and middle fingers did wonders as I started fingering myself.
I moaned without even thinking about it. Felt my clit get erect, and well my privates all wet. It wasn’t long until I got on all fours, and imagined someone pounding me. My breasts swinging, my hand pleasuring me. It was amazing.
The bell rang seconds after I climaxed, “just a minute” I said as I went to my bathroom and washed my hands. I put on some jeans and a stamped shirt.
I opened the door. It was James. In real life I don’t know any James, but here, he was my best friend. “Hey handsome…. You caught me doing some… things…” I said and blushed. “Oh Kim… were you pleasuring yourself again?” He joked. “No no… I was trying on some clothes” I responded feeling smart. “Really, and you were trying clothes while being this sweaty?” He joked again. I blushed, and then he kissed me. It got my stomach all queasy. I pulled back after a few seconds. “Jaaaames” I said. “I think you are enjoying yourself to much… time to go back” James said.
Suddenly, I was back at home. “Wow! If you hadn’t taken us back, I was thinking about giving you a BJ” I said. Jenny laughed. “Damn, I should have waited then” she responded.
Anyways, she said it was enough for that night. “We will try something different tomorrow…” she said. “Ok” I said. And then I kissed her. She kissed me back. I loved her, and I was tired of hiding it. Plus, I needed to prove my masculinity.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario