I lost any semblance of sanity I had. Never would I have ever thought I would be a woman, and never would have I thought about sleeping with men. But then again, here I am. I was on the old mattress in the dilapidated house. I stood up and sat on the nearby bench.
Half naked, posing like a porn star. Sweating in anticipation. About to take off my top as I reveal my breasts. The man in front of me, young and inexperienced maybe 22 years old. This would be my first time as a woman, but I now possessed the muscle memory to show him a great time.
I knew the curse would be broken if I refrained from having sex. But, I don’t want to, I need this. “You see you are happy to see me” I said in a seductive way. My nipples erect, my mind rushing with ideas on what to do with him.
There was a mattress on the floor, and that would be the place I would get to lose my virginity. I pushed him there. I unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. “Lick ‘em” I demanded. He was clumsy, but felt good nonetheless.
I giggled. My hands were holding his equipment. I thought about sucking it dry. But I wanted him inside of me. So, I just gave him a quick kiss and a slow lick from mast to tip. His thing throbbed. “We shouldn’t wait any longer” I said as I took my remaining clothes off. I kneeled over him. And in one smooth motion, I let his thing inside of me. My insides moved making way for his thing. I moaned, not just because of the feeling, but for the anticipation of having closed the deal, accepting my new form.
I started thrusting back and forth, feeling his equipment slide inside of me. He kept his left hand on my waist, his right on my chest. He could barely move, who would blame him? If I was him, I would be acting just the same. I started thrusting even harder. It proved too much for him, he came, I moved quicker and quicker, until his thing went soft. “Thank you” he said. I giggled in response, “no… thank you!”. I kissed him. I slid out. I walked sensually back to the bench, where I got dressed again.
I left with a big smile. Some of his cum still dripping out of me. I felt alive, this was amazing. This was no curse, it was a gift, one that I would not exchange for anything.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario