Possession gone wrong

 


“Ouch” I said as I felt as I felt something latched on my chest. It took a few seconds for my blurry vision to get sharp. I realized I was holding something with my arms. I looked down, I was holding a baby, and it was sucking on my nipple.

I felt both awkwardness and relief as he was sucking milk out of me. “Shit” I said. I was in the body of a woman, which was not what we intended. “Fuck! Where is John?” I asked, and as I did, I felt the baby suck faster. “Wait, are you John?” I asked. Got no answer.

John and I were trying a spell from his aunt’s magic book. We didn’t think it would work, but we intended to possess his boss, but something happened, and I ended up in a woman’s body. I looked in the mirror, I recognized the face, I was John  boss’s wife. 

The baby stopped sucking, like muscle memory, I moved him to my other breast. He latched on to it again. It felt good. 

I don’t if John is now my baby. I don’t know if we can go back. For now. I have to pretend to be her. 

Comentarios