What came next was a lot different, I was 18 years old. It was my prom, and I were my own friend Jenny. I was in the school restroom looking at my reflection. “Damn it Jenny, why did you turn me into you?” I asked.
I then remembered Jenny’s date. John, he was tall and handsome, but kind of an a-hole. Jenny loved him, but I knew better.
I was now fighting between feelings. I knew he was not good for Jenny, but he sure was handsome through my eyes.
I went back out to the party. There he was handsome John, my date. “I hope we score tonight” I whispered. “No no.. I must break up with him” I corrected myself.
John kissed me. It felt good. “John… we need to talk” I said. But he got distracted when his friend Harry started talking to him. I lost it “I am breaking up with you” I screamed, my words echoed through the room. The band stopped playing. He just laughed and said “whatever”.
Later that night, as I cried. Kyle showed up, he was kind of geeky, someone Jenny would have not noticed before. We talked for a while. And I ended up walking back home with him.
We kissed, and I thanked him for a nice evening. He then complimented me for being tough on John. We kissed again. We made out in his old car. As things got heated up, I thanked him for being a nice guy. He looked bummed down. “Oh no… don’t get me wrong, ask me what I am doing tomorrow” I said. “What are you doing tomorrow?” He asked. “Going out with my new boyfriend” I responded. “What? Who?” He asked in a confused tone. “With you silly!” I responded.
And suddenly we were back in our reality. “I remember” Jenny said. “What you did, how you… how I punched John, how I kissed Kyle” she said. What I did as her now really transpired. “You altered reality!” Jenny said excitedly. I asked about Kyle, she told me they dated for years, “but it wasn’t meant to be” she said. “I met you, I broke with Kyle” she responded.
Afterwards we moved to the bedroom where we made out, and slept together. Jenny is the best girl friend ever. As we cuddled, she started describing a new scene.
She told me I was a 35 year old woman that is confident and loves one night stands. I opened my eyes i was wearing an orange outfit, and looking at myself in the mirror. I was soaking wet. I giggled as I remembered I had just swam with a random man in the hotel pool. And now, I was in his room.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario