Alternate life. Part 3

The last few days had been unraveling. I never thought I would have enjoyed been a woman, nor doing the things I had done. But then again, here we are. Jenny promised me this time she would not turn me into a woman, but part of me hoped she did. 

She asked me to relaxed while she started the description of the scene “You are agile and small, you feel a connection to me that is very different to what we have had before. You are resting on my lap”. I was imagining myself as a toy sized human, until she said “you are my cat”. Then I did not understand a word of what she was saying. But I opened my eyes. I was in her lap alright. My favorite spot. She was petting me and it felt good. My owner is great. I purred in response. 


She said something to me that I assumed is “who’s a good boy”. I meowed in response. I looked down, and saw that I was female cat. Not important but still.

I jumped down of her lap and then went up the kitchen counter in one swift jump. She had left a treat for me there. I looked at her and she was smiling. I jumped back down, and sat on her lap again.

Hours later, I heard birds chirping. “Time for some fun” I thought. I jumped out the window and I chased and hunted them. I didn’t actually catch them, the fun was in making them fly.

Then I jumped back in. My owner was happy to see me. She said a lot of things, I didn’t understand a thing, but I think she was just talking about life and feelings, so, I just purred in response, she likes that.

She petted me some more, smiled, and said something unintelligible. And I was back. “I don’t say this enough! Wow!!!” I said excitedly. “How was it?” She asked. “Amazing! I didn’t have a care in the world, and I loved you in a different way, but love you still” I said and then asked “but why a female cat?”. “Interesting” she responded, “that wasn’t me, you chose to be a female cat…” she explained.

“Ok love, time for the next chapter of our alternate lives” she said. “I have always wanted to experiment, so, I hope you don’t mind” she explained. “Not at all” I responded.

She then described the scene. A picnic. Two women, hanging out, finding out they love each other. 


I opened my eyes, there I was, looking directly at my best friend. She had beautiful blonde hair and pink highlights. “Oh, god, you are do beautiful” I said and giggled. “I know” she nonchalantly responded. “I like your confidence “ I said and moved a little closer to her. I kept looking at her lips while we talked.

She took the initiative. She just went for it, we kissed. I felt my stomach full of butterflies. Even my nipples got erect. “Oh my god” I said realizing that I wanted to try being with my friend Jenny in her bed.


We kissed again. “We should go back to your place” I said. “I was hoping you would say that Kim” she responded.

We picked up everything, and took a cab from the park to her place. During the whole ride, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. She had even slide her left hand under my blouse and fondled my right breast.

The cab driver, didn’t charge us “your ride is on me” he told us. We thanked him and went up to Jenny’s apartment.

She ripped my blouse off, my breasts bounced. I giggled, but before I could react, she pushed me onto the living room couch. She started kissing my breasts, and her hand softly rubbing my clit. It was a new feeling. I immediately got wet.

“I want this!” I said as she kept on sucking on my nipples. We ended up naked. On the floor of her living room couch. We were doing the scissors thing. Our crotch meeting, it was hot, messy, and wet, and I was loving it. “I hope you liked it sweetheart” Jenny said as we were pulled back to our reality.

“Oh my fucking god” I said realizing how good it had felt. “But you have to stop! I am enjoying being a woman way too much…” I said practically begging to not transform me again.

Comentarios