Alternate Life. Part 2

It was our second day, this time around Jenny didn’t setup anything extra. She just asked me to lie down. “What will we do now?” She asked me. I thought about it for a second or two but she interrupted me “I got it!”.

She started describing the scene. It was similar than last time. She described the room, my clothes, she said I was a woman. I was imagining myself relaxing in my own couch. Then she said I was a single mother of a 3 month old. As I opened my eyes, I felt a couple of small lips latched onto my breasts. It was my beautiful baby girl. My daughter.


It took me a few more seconds to come into terms with who I was. But soon after, I felt immensely happy. “I am a mother? I am a mom!” I said excitedly. After my baby finished eating, I changed her diaper and put it in her crib. 

I was tired, I fell asleep too. “This is the best one Jenny… thank you…” I whispered as I closed my eyes. 

I woke up an hour later to the sound of my baby crying. I took her out of her crib, and fed her again. It was amazing. It felt right. How my breasts were full and hard, and then soft and empty. 

I continued my day feeling fulfilled and tired. Then, suddenly I was transported back to reality. “So, how was it?” Jenny asked me. “I don’t have words to describe it, but being a mom was amazing” I replied. We talked about the experience for a while. 

Jenny then said she had a different plan for me. “I can tell you what it is, but you might say no, or, I could surprise you” she said. “Surprise me” I said and kissed her.

She asked me to rest once again. She then told me I was a woman again. “Kind of a bimbo, and a little bit of a nymph” she detailed. “And you live in a fancy house with your husband James… me” she said.

I opened my eyes. I was kneeling infront of my husband. My hands on his waist, ready to unzip and pull down his pants. “Oh James… I see what you have planned for us… I love this surprise” I said as I pulled down his pants. 

The male me would have said no. So, the fact that I was now a woman, made it easy for me to accept it.

I first licked it from bottom to top. It throbbed a little. So, I started sucking. I gazed up, James eyes were blank. That just turned me on more.


His thing went soft, I sucked what was hanging from my lips. James then told me “you did well. Now, let’s go back”. 

As soon as he said so. I was back at being me, and Jenny was back. “What the f! Jenny!? You turned me into a bimbo!” I complained. “But how did it taste?” She asked. “Your thing was salty, and your cum sweet, but that’s besides the point” I said. She laughed. I started laughing too.

“Well, now it is my turn” she said as she unzipped my pants. Surprisingly she did exactly what I did when I was Kim. It was amazing too. She grabbed it with both hands, pulled it, sucked on it. I came in no time, and she swallowed too. “Yours was salty too, but the contents were a little sour” she joked.

“I promise next time you won’t be a woman” she said. “Sure, although I don’t mind” I replied.

Comentarios