She took over

It was supposed to be for fun. A magic potion that would turn my body into an alternate female form. I didn’t tell anybody. I was supposed to be a fun moment, and then i would use the second potion to turn back.

I bought some fun and sexy clothes, even an adult toy. And well. One night, I drank the potion. The change was almost instantaneous. “Wow” I said in a melodic high pitched voice. 

First thing I did was look at myself in the mirror, do a few poses. And then I took my clothes off. My body was perfect, my face was hot. 

I sat ln the floor, and well, I started inspecting my new body. It was soft, and my nipples and breasts were sensitive and sublime. Then I moved down there. I played with my clit, making it erect in no time. I hesitated for a few seconds, but I got the dildo out of its box  and well, it was an amazing feeling. How it slid in and out. 

Then, as I climaxed, it was like a switch turned on in my mind. I lost control of my body. “Thank you sweetheart” I said outloud. It was like somebody else was controlling my body. “We are so sexy love, but we need the real thing” my body said. I tried to scream, to regain control, but I had no luck


“I remember we bought some cute clothes” she said as she put on a bra and a thong. She knew what she was doing. “You might be wondering who I am, well, I am you, well your feminine side, I lived inside of you, now you get to live inside of me” she said. I tried to scream, to what she only said, “cute… don’t worry, I promise you’ll enjoy being me”.

She put on some revealing clothes, and went out. She didn’t wait long. She flirted either guys. And ended up in some guys home, pleasuring him. Even my thoughts were muffled as she sucked. I felt everything. The taste, the texture, the warmth, even her smile as she swallowed.

“Hope you liked that, because the following part will overload your senses” she said outloud. Her date thought he was talking to him, but she was walking to me.

And she was right, having him inside of me was too much for my feeble mind. I moaned in sync with Kim. “That’s my little whore” she whispered when she looked at ourself in the bathroom mirror as she cleaned herself.

Since that moment I learned I had no choice, but to enjoy what Kim did. I enjoyed when she talked to me. But to tell you the truth, I enjoyed a lot more whenever she took is out dating.


Comentarios