He pulled back, I felt his thing slide out of my mouth. I had licked and sucked, and he had come. I swallowed, no complaints, even some of his juices were dripping out of my mouth. My lips were sticky, but I didn’t care, since I was still under a trance.
But while I look like a beautiful woman, that does whatever her boyfriend asks, it wasn’t always like that. I used to be a man. A straight man, but fate had other plans for me. My friend James had always been into older women, but he was quite geeky, so, he came up with a plan. Being his best friend, I promised I would help him. Unbeknownst to me, that meant becoming a 38 year old woman that would be powerless to resist him.
I willfully and stupidly accepted. I transformed in no time. I begged him to turn me back. But as soon as I saw him naked, I felt… turned on. And well, I gave him a hand job, a blow Job, and ultimately we did it doggy style.
I know who I used to be, I know he altered my mind, but I don’t care, I love him, and I live to please my boyfriend.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario