My transformation

I didn’t agree to it. But it doesn’t matter anymore. He is gone, and I am here to stay. 

I still remember how the transformation happened, every single detail. How the skin on my chest stretched as my breasts formed. How my nipples got hot while they grew in size. My waist became small as my insides rearranged for new organs. My equipment was sucked in one go inside my body, leaving nothing but a little knob which became my clit.

My hair grew longer, it felt like if my hair got stuck on a machine and pulled it as hard as it could. It was painful, but I had no choice. My body hair started burning and then faded from existence.

I took my clothes off while everything happened. First because of the immense heat I was feeling, but then because I wanted to observe the outcome.

I grabbed the white underwear my ex had left at my place. And then, I still don’t know why, I called my roommate’s name. He showed up, he knew exactly what had happened, while I didn’t know it at the time, this was his doing. 

I unzipped his pants, and went at it. Part of me wanted to scream “I am a man!” The other was enjoying the moment. He came, which made me happy. I sucked what was on my face like if it was spaghetti.


And that’s when I realized I was gone, I was no longer a man. I was a woman, and kind of a bimbo. “I am yours” I told my roommate. “I know” he answered.


We have been together ever since.

Comentarios