My friend

 


“What is your name?” I asked my friend who I had just turned into a woman. “I am Jenna… no wait.. I am James… that doesn’t sound right… Jenna! i am Jenna” he replied. “Stop it! It is getting hard to think, turn me back” he said in a cute sexy voice.

“What is your favorite hobby?” I asked. “I love videogames… I love cosplaying and looking sexy. Please stop it!.”  She answered and begged.

“Where do you work at?” I continued with the following question. “I work as an accountant… as a receptionist at big firm” she replied, I could see her expression change from confusion to acceptance as she answered.

“Do you consider yourself a smart woman?” I asked. “I am a smart man… silly me, I am a woman, not too bright though” she giggled.

“What do you like about me?” I asked while grinning. “What the f dude! I don’t like men… I… I… I love men, specially you… and I love your geeky demeanor, it turns me on” she said as she bit her nails.



Comentarios