I used to say that if I were a woman I would be a lesbian. And well, I was so wrong. But being a straight woman fell both figuratively and literally into my lap.
It was known as the great shift. And when it happened to me, was in the worst possible moment. I was watching an adult’s only movie, you know rubbing one out, and suddenly, I was in a whole different place. I was still watching the same movie, but I was holding a pink “toy”. I had swapped bodies with a woman, and she was turned on, ready to shove that thing inside of her.
And well, I couldn’t get that moment go to waste. So, before I understood what had happened, I took my panties off, and shoved that thing inside me.
It felt amazing. It was such a turn on. I slid it back and forth, I twisted it. I did all of it with my left hand, while my right hand did wonders on my breasts. I moaned, my voice was both melodic and bubbly.
I climaxed in no time. I had actually imagined the guy in the movie do me. I stood up, with the toy still inside of me. I jumped. It fell after a couple of jumps. My breasts bounced “this is amazing” I said.
I still didn’t know what had happened. So, I changed to the news channel. They called it the great shift. Lots of people were scared, wanting a way back. Not me, I was comfortable as Amy. And to tell you the truth, I learned to behave like her in no time.
And, well, I became addicted to one night stands. I am no lesbian, I am kind of bimboish, and I love it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario