His kinky cinderella wife


My first thought was pure raw emotion. “I need to calm my urges” I thought as I bit my nails and looked at James full of lust.

He had transformed me into Ella. His new sex crazed wife. I was about to kiss him, when he stopped me. “First a few sexy pictures” he said. I complied. But the more I waited, the more I felt wet.


I spread my legs as much as I could. I could feel my underwear being wet in anticipation. “Come on! Just f*cking f*ck me!” I demanded. He smiled and replied “Soon enough”.

I don’t know if he wanted me to beg. But right now I would do anything he asked, but waiting was out of the question. 


I took my underwear off, and I started rubbing my naked pussy on the rug. It wasn’t enough, I wanted him. I moaned. He finally did what I wanted. He had used a spell on him too. His thing was huge. “Oh gawd” I said as I drooled in anticipation. “I need you right now” I said as I pulled him towards me, and after a couple of stroked, I slid his thing inside of me. “Don’t you ever dare turn me back” I said.

Comentarios