I was 45 years old back then. I worked alone at the family farm. I was lonely, but I kept telling myself I was happy. But the truth is I wanted a miracle that would change my life.
One early morning as I was waking up, I heard something outside. I grabbed my gun and ventured outside. There was nothing nor nobody outside. But the air was thick, hard to describe it, but something in the air changed me.
I first noticed it a few hours later. Without trimming it, my beard was shorter, my hair fuller. “I must be imagining things” I told myself. Maybe living aline was indeed making me go crazy.
I continued working. I noticed the next change as my pants ripped, my hips were getting wider. And my shirt was too big for me. I tied it in a knot, and that’s when I noticed my hands were soft and slender, and my body hair was gone.
“What the fuck is happening to me?” I said as the wind blew my long hair on my face. Then, like a couple of popcorn popping, my chest blossomed into breasts. I still remember the loud pop sound. And that was nothing compared to the arousing and loud slurping sound of my equipment being sucked into my crotch.
And just like that, it was like if a switch was flipped inside my mind. I no longer hated the transformation, I embraced it. “I am hot!” I said while peaking at my breasts. I grabbed a couple of rubber bands and pulled my hair into a couple of ponytails.
My hair grew even longer, and I shrank a few inches. But the height I lost was transferred in volume to my hips and breasts. “Oh my” I said excitedly.
I looked at the farm, my home. It sure looked like the home of a lonely man. “Not anymore… I can’t live here like this” I told myself. I jumped in my pickup truck, and went straight to the bar.
I was not looking for a drink. I was looking for a man.
I rested for a little bit next to the bar, and looked around for the best match. I felt like a kid browsing at the toy store. I chose Gary, he was kind of an a-hole. But I needed someone to have fun with, and Gary looked like the best choice.
“Hello handsome” I told him. “Hey beautiful” he responded. “I am going to go straight to the point. I am new in town, and I am looking for a good fuck… are you in?” I asked. He laughed nervously but agreed.
We went to his place, where I became a kinky bimbo. I don’t regret a thing, but I did things I would have never thought I would do.
He came in no time, which was a bummer, I wanted more. But I can’t blame him, a hottie like me tend to have that effect.
I continued dating him. Until I got pregnant, after all, that was my plan all along.
I loved the feeling of my round belly. How it wobbled as I walked. The cute little kicks and hiccups.
When the time came, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. As she latches onto my nipple, I reminiscense about my previous male life it feels like a dream, something distant that do not represent me at all.
She is my first born, but since I am such a lose woman, I will, undoubtedly have a bunch of kids running around my farm in no time.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario