“John? Are you feeling alright?” My boyfriend asked me. “Who is John?” I asked. He looked upset, “you, you drank from that bottle transformed into… this… and now you are flirting with me” he responded. “Is this some kind of role play sweetheart? Because I love it!” I told him in a sexy voice.
I kneeled in front of him. He took a step back. “You know I love going down on you” I said as I unzipped his pants. He tried to take one more step back, but he was already against the wall. I took his thing out and gave it a couple of strokes. Right then I had a moment of lucidity “wait, what am I doing I am John… I don’t like men….” But as soon as that moment came, as soon as it went away “… I don’t like men, I love just my man” I said as I took a big long lick of his thing.
I didn’t give him a bj, I took him to his bedroom. Where, well, he was powerless to resist me.
We did it cowgirl style, but stop right before he came. So we ended up doggy style. He finally came inside of me. As his thing engorged inside of me, and I felt his warm inside of me, I moaned as loud as I could.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario