My name used to be John, and me and my friend James did something stupid. We broke into my boss’s hoMe. We didn’t have anything special planned, it was just for fun.
How were we supposed he collected magical items. A small jade figurine of what looked to be a woman caught my eye. As soon as I touched it, I started changing. James tried go help me, but since he touched the figurine too, he changed too.
It must have taken about 5 minutes. We were still us inside, but our bodies were beautiful and sexy. Our clothes had our former names printed on them. “What the f happened dude?” I asked hearing my voice for the first time. “You sound so cute… wait… I sound just like you” James said.
Someone turned on the lights, and started playing music. And just like that we started dancing and making out. We were in control, butt we just felt like kissing.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario