Viking life

It felt like a nightmare more than a dream. . I was in a really cold place inside some kind of old cabin. I noticed right away that I was wearing shackles. The cold was intense, specially since I were wearing no clothes. I tried to scream for help, but my voice was muffled.


My legs seemed and felt different, smooth. Well, dirty, but smooth. I swore I couldn’t feel my equipment “down there”. I saw a big tall and strong man approach me. He said something I didn’t understand, his voice was strong and decisive. I thought I was having hypothermia, I passed out. 

I woke up sweating, “thank god it had all been a dream” I thought. I soon realized I was still shackled. This time around I was on a chair. I could see my hands and chest. I had a female body. I wondered how could have this happened to me.

The weather was still cold, but my body had grown accustomed to it. I was given some hot food. The smell of sweat was strong. I stunk, everyone there smelled too. At first I almost gagged. But I got used to it in the following days



I was moved to a bed, and shackled again. It was like no one trusted me. Everyone there looked like stereotypical vikings. I wondered if they knew who I really was.

The man I saw a few days ago came to the room and took my shackles off. He said something I didn’t understand.


Followed by a kiss. I pulled back. I might have been a woman but I wasn’t ready to kiss a man. He smiled and left. I heard him talk to some old woman outside my room.

Days passed, and I was finally allowed to step outside. Someone braided my hair. I hadn’t realized it was red.

I still felt disgusted, but whenever the man kissed me, I kissed him back. There was no point fighting him.


After a couple of weeks, I started to understand bits and pieces of what everyone said. He said he found me in the woods, and I was wearing some kind of weird clothes, they assumed I was an enemy spy. I was afraid to tell him the truth. So, I made up a story of how I had been a slave since birth.

He took me back to my cabin. He asked me to kneel. I thought he was going to make me please him. Instead he placed a sword on my shoulder, and called me Eivor.


He caressed my hair. It felt nice. It was weird such a tough man being so gentle. No wonder he was trying to seduce me. I spoke my first words in old norse “I like you, I am not ready yet”. He smiled, and handed me an axe.


Since that day I had been free to walk around the village. I made some friends. I became trusted by other women. They told me it was an honor he chose me. 

One night he asked me to kneel again. I took most of ny garments off. He smelled like shit. But that was actually a turn on. “I am ready” I told him.


I took his pants off. And to prove I was ready, I started playing with his equipment. Once it was hard, I continued to pleasure him. Being a man in the xxi century was an old memory. I felt like I belonged. 

I sucked until he came. I pulled back. His cum dripping off of my mouth. I swallowed, and sucked what was on my lips. He seemed pleased, so was I.


That was the beginning pf our relationship. We got married the following day. Drinking mead from the same vase sealed our vows.

That night we made love. It was rough, it was out of control, he was in control, although I put up a good fight, and he loved me for that. When he went inside of me, it felt like nothing I had experienced. And that was just the beginning. As we did it, my breasts swung back and forth, reminding me I was a woman. My clit was erect and it continuously rubbed against his thing. When he came, the warm I felt inside felt amazing.

Afterwards, he pulled out, his cum dripping out of me. This became our daily exchange. Until I got pregnant.

Morning sickness was weakness  i had to pretend everything was fine. 


I gained some weight. Sadly, my husband passed away before a gave birth. What came next was an internal struggle of who should lead our village. My husband’s brother took over. I had to join him, I had no choice. 

He wasn’t as gentle as my late husband. But being married to our leader has it’s advantages. 

Labor was painful. But having my baby sucking on my nipples felt incredible. 


He was my first born, and I named him after my late husband. But as luck would have it, my new husband got me pregnant again, and again, and again.

I spent most of my time for the following years taking care of my children.


I spent most of the time with my breasts exposed, and with my kids sucking the milk out of me.

My first born reached 6 years of age in what felt like weeks. Time was fast when being a full time mother.


I thought him how to be a warrior, to follow in his dad’s footsteps. And me? Well I got pregnant again. I think this will be my life for the rest of my days. I am not complaining. I love it, and the pain of labor just makes me tougher.

Comentarios