Therapy

My therapist was a beautiful woman named Jennifer  i started seeing her when I was 22 years old she knew everything about me. She kept telling me I was a great guy. I loved going to her office, her assistant Emily was cute and smart and we always had a flirtatious interaction, which I loved.

One day, I was at a coffee shop when I saw her flirting with a man that wasn’t her husband. I tried ro ignore the view. Pretend I didn’t see a thing. 

But the following therapy appointment was a lot different. She knew I saw her. “We will try something new today” she said. She hypnotized me in mere seconds.

“Did you see anything?” She asked. I answered with out question or lie, “I saw you with a man that is not your husband” I told her. She then asked if I told anyone “No one… your secret is safe” I answered. She smiled. I didn’t react, my gaze was focused on the horizon.

“I can’t risk it. I need you to be close to me. And luck would have it, I am need of an assistant and receptionist” she said.

She handed me some denim shorts, and a silky blouse. “Wear them” she instructed. I didn’t even hesitate, I did as she said. There I was, all naked, she handed me some underwear, and helped me put the rest of my clothes on. 

“Sit, and listen to me. Everything I say until I say <stop> you will make it real” she said.

First she told me my name is Kimberly. Then she said I was not a man, but a beautiful woman. As she said so, I felt my skin tingling. My once manly exterior became feminine and soft.

I saw my legs change. She described my female body. In a matter of minutes I was physically completely a woman. Breasts, empty crotch, long hair, soft skin, cute face. “So, Kimberly, how do you feel?” She asked me. “I feel awkward, like something is wrong with me” I responded. She then said I shouldn’t feel like that, “a woman like you should feel empowered, strong, care free, lovable, and should always act feminine. No mainly features or personality linger in you”.

She stood up, took a good look at me. “Such a pretty woman” she said. “You are 24, you are my smart beautiful assistant, and you love being flirtatious with my clients” she said followed by a stop. 


I sat down, admiring my body. I even thanked her. “Kim, I have a date with Josh, what do you do if my husband calls?” She asked me. “Tell him you are with a patient” I answered. Not only was I keeping her secret I was helping her cheat. But hey, what are assistants for?

And she promised that I would get a date with her handsome son. 



Comentarios