Í didn’t consider myself ugly, but I was tired on not being able to hit it off with hot beautiful women. So, I concocted a potion. I followed the online recipe to every detail.
What happened next I didn’t expect it was painful, I grew breasts, my whole frame changed, my thing faded from existence.
I hate to admit it, but my new female form felt right.
I went out and bought a dress and some makeup.
I was happy, I don’t know if it was the potion, or what, but I felt like a woman.
Back at home, I put my makeup on, I wore the beautiful red dress.
I loved how the fabric felt against my new sensitive nipples. I did a little pose, and took a cab to the nearest night club.
The Wigh club looked perfect. Lots of men and women to meet. I just started dancing. I felt alive.
I met Amy that night, we really hit it off. And for several days, I kept on meeting her at the club. We danced, we kissed, we even went out holding hands.
I was with the kind of woman I had always wanted to go out with.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario