Not that I care

Not that I care  but he tricked me. Two days ago I used to be a man. I loved videogames, music, and biking. And well, let’s just start by saying that I am nothing like that anymore.

James, my handsome boyfriend. Well, he was just my friend back then, handed me a book titled magic. “What’s this?” I asked. He told me he bought online, and he wanted to share the book with me. Unbeknownst to me, he had already casted a spell on me.

I opened the book in what I thought was a random page. I mocked him telling him there was no such thing as magic. I read the spell instructions, and then read it out loud. It was called “the perfect girlfriend”, and it needed the subject to read the spell. I did so without hesitation, I wanted to prove to James this was a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

But as I casted the spell I started transforming. In mere seconds I went from a 30 year old man into a 21 year old hottie.


Even my clothes had changed. And my libido was through the roof. “what did you do? I…” I was about to demand to be turned back, but I noticed James was looking hot. “I… I can’t be a woman… I am a…” he then stuck a lollipop in my mouth.

I felt sexy. I started licking it. Drooling from arousal. I blushed, I got sweaty and wet. James just smiled.


“That’s too small, give me something thicker” I said. He then fed me a banana. I was the kinkiest woman alive, kissing, licking, and finally biting the banana. 

I quickly realized the old me was gone. I wanted to suck on James now.



“Thank you love… now… let’s do you” I said as I practically begged to let me pleasure him. And well, we have been a couple ever since.

I don’t care he tricked me into becoming his girlfriend. I actually love him for that. Might be part of the spell, but I love pleasing him, I love having him inside of me. Now, if you’ll excuse me, my tongue needs a workout.

Comentarios