New master

I woke up in a fancy mansion  but everything was different about me. My legs were soft and feminine, my hands slender, my hips were wide and my waist small  the bulge on my pants was gone, and my shirt had two mounds below it.


A note was on my lap, I picked it up. It read “Your name is Kim. Do as he says”. It was weird, but I tried to deny what it said “my name is not Kim, my name is….” I whispered. But quickly realized I couldn’t remember my name. “Wait, I used to be a man” I said out loud, my voice echoed the empty halls.

Then, he showed up, tall, buffed, handsome. I let him, I let him get his way with me. It felt good, no, it felt amazing. I loved how it felt as his equipment slid inside of me. He came inside, and over my stomach. It was warm to the touch, and I couldn’t stop giggling. I wanted more.


He handed me another piece of paper, it had a dollar sign on it. “You are ready, you will find a new master to please” he said. I nodded and blushed.


He gave me new clothes and asked me to pose for a picture. That was it. He made me wait for a few minutes and took me with two other girls to a different room.

He asked us to pose. Qe did so while holding a number. I was number three. 


We were bought. And we loved our new masters. We live to please them. 

Comentarios