It was magic

45 minutes ago, I used to be a man. But something happened, I don’t know how, but my friend John used some kind of magical device to turn me into his obsessed girlfriend. 

I grew breasts, my equipment faded from existence. Even my clothes changed. And that was not the worst part, I felt turned on, and I wanted to please him.

I initiated it. I unzipped his pants, and well I didn’t even hesitate. I was a pro, he couldn’t hold it. I still remember how it dripped out of my mouth, and how I even begged for more.

I felt my pussy throb, and then, I felt wet. But his equipment needed a push, so I kept on stroking it until it got hard again. I smiled.

I was ready, I was about to slide my panties off, but he came again. I giggled, and repeated the same phrase again “that was amazing! I want more”. 



But he couldn’t perform. At least not right now. I could feel the warm liquid on my legs for when he… you know.

“That’s a bummer sweetie, but I can wait”,I said as i kissed his stomach.

I knew I was f*cked, both metaphorically and physically. I just wanted to please John. And now I am eagerly awaiting for him to be ready.

Comentarios