I hate going to clubs. I kept whispering to myself “I want to go home”. And then, as I took a sip of my cheap cocktail, the world started spinning
I felt different, I was different. My previous needy demeanor had changed to a sexy flirty and geeky personality. My once flat chest and bulgy stomach were now full breasts and a flat sexy waist.
My perfectly ironed jeans had given up into my new curves turning into ripped denim short. My shoes didn’t fit anymore, so I took them off, and my shirt looks more like a strapless crop top that highlighted my new form.
I felt my hair grow, and like magic, a strand of my hair became blue. I looked at my friend James, I was about to ask for help, but instead I called him handsome.and I asked him to take me home “I have to leave, I just want to go home… I want to be with you” I was actually flirting and I wanted to… you know… “do the beast of two backs”. What?, I said I was still geeky.
Back at my place, I couldn’t stop flirting with James. “Did you have something to do with this?” I asked him as I pointed at my breasts, and played with my hair. He didn’t deny it. “Because I’ve never felt better” I said as I was taking my blouse off. “Wait… not yet” I said as I went back to my room. It was full of man clothes, clothes that didn’t fit anymore. I remembered a few years back, before I broke with Amy I had bought her a sexy outfit ci took the box put, unwrapped it, and wore what was meant for my former girlfriend.
I took a good look at my body as I did so. My breasts were perfect. And so were my hips. My face was beautiful. I easily did my hair into twin ponytails. “I am so sexy” I whispered.
I jumped on my bed and call in James. What I did next was something my former girlfriend never did for me.
I first took his belt off, unzipped his pants, and pull them down. I played a little bit with his crotch area as he still wore his boxers. His thing got erect in no time. I bit my lips in anticipation. “Don’t hold back handsome” I said as I pulled down his boxers.
I did what I had always wished my girlfriend did. I lissed, I licked, I sucked. It proved to much for James, he came in mo tkme.
“Ohh what a bummer… but don’t worry love, we can do… you can pound me later” I said as I cleaned my lips with my fingers and then swallowed it.
That was the end of the former male me. I had accepted my new form. I still didn’t like clubbing. I still loved videogames, but now, I loved pleasuring James over all things.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario