I don’t know how my boss did it, but back when I interviewed for the position he changed my whole Life. He said I would be perfect for the position if I were a woman. I was a little but upset, but we shook hands, and as soon as we did, my body and clothes started changing.
My clothes were no longer the cheap business suit I had borrowed. My hair was long and hydrated. My skin felt soft. My once flat chest now sported a couple of perky breasts. And my crotch felt empty.
I gasped, and looked down in surprise. My pants became a skirt, and later part of a red dress. We shook our hands while I still changed. My hair became blonde, and now I had a blonde ponytail. “Welcome aboard Mrs. Smith” he said. I didn’t correct him, I said in a beautiful melodic voice “thank you”. And well, I started working as his assistant and receptionist that very same day.
Like I said, I don’t know how he did it. I am now 100% female. And I love it. I have a crush on James, my boss’s son. I hope he doesn’t mind who I used to be. Maybe that was my boss’s plan all along, maybe he wanted a hot woman like me as his loyal daughter in Law.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario