John and James were best friends they did everything together. They loved watching sports, playing videogames, and even going to bars to hook with girls together.
But one day, for no apparent reason at all, while they were playing online, something happened. Their bodies started changing, reforming, becoming more and more feminine.
It took them a minute to realize what had happened. “Dude? Who is this woman?” John asked with a funny high pitched voice. “Wait… why are you a woman?”
They didn’t move out of the couch, well, not immediately. John and James were amazed at how sexy they were. James said they should find a way back. John agreed, but started playing with her best friend’s hair. The sexual tension was high.
They looked at each other full of lust. “I am not John right now… I am Kim” John said. “And… I am… Amy” James responded.
It was like magic. It felt right. The two friends ended up naked in bed. They made out for hours. 69 and scissoring most of the night.
Afterwards, they spent some time comparing their new bodies. “I need more” Amy said. “So do I” Kim added.
Kim and Amy are best friends. They are as close as they can be. They love gaming, watching chick flicks, talking about guys, pillow fights, and well hooking up with guys at the bar, sometimes even doubling ip on one guy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario