It was a month ago when it happened. I was in my menual work, looking at legacy code, updating it, when something happened. I felt dizzy, and suddenly I was in a whole different part of the world.
At first I thought I had won the lottery. I was relaxing at the beach. But I quickly realized I was not in my body, I had long feminine legs. I picked up the phone that was by her side. It unlocked with my face, I opened the camera app. There was no denying it, I was in the body of a beautiful woman.
“Shit” I said as I saw my belly was round. “I am a hot pregnant woman” I whispered. I stood up, my center of balance was way off. “Honey? Are you ok?” I heard a man’s voice ask. I walked, no, I wobbled towards the nearest mirror. There I was, beautiful, hot, but kncredibly pregnant.
He helped me up to our room. I took a shower. My new curves were distracting. I got dressed and sat on the floor of the room. He kissed me, I awkwardly kissed him back, “thank you” I said and blushed.
I knew I was in a foreign body, but did I have access to her memories? I concentrated. “Harry!” I said excitedly. “Yes honey?” My husband answered. “Nothing… I feel better” I smiled again. At least it would be easier to pretend if I could access to her memories.
A few days later we went back to our home. Being pregnant helped me avoid having sex with Harry. But to tell you the truth I felt goosebumps when we kissed.
I were giving up, probably I would be Amy for the rest of my life.
I had a doctor checkup a few days before my due date. I had gotten used at how it felt. How fabrics rubbed against my sensitive nipples, how empty my crotch was. How late morning sickness affected my mood. And how loving and caring Harry was.
The day came. It was painful and magical. Harry by my side while I screamed obscenities. It was a pain like no other. But as I pushed my baby girl out I felt a fulfillment like no other. After the pain came a huge surge of dopamine. I felt happy and in love. Nothing beats holding my newborn on my arms.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario