I bought what I thought was a movie prop on ebay. It was cheap looking but with a steampunk style. I took it out of the card box it came in.
I looked down, surprised I was now wearing jeans. I should have thrown the box out of the window, but I was compelled to keep looking at it.
By then my shirt was now tight, and jeans were denim shorts. Almost immediately after my chest got bulgy, I was growing breasts.
My posture changed. The next part was awkward and arousing. I felt my equipment shrink down and get pulled inside my crotch. I swear I let out a short moan.
I felt the need to cross my legs. Once again, I should have thrown the box out the window. Although I was completely female, my mind and sexual preference was the same. I would have been a wonderful lesbian.
But instead, I kept looking at the box. It then did a strange noise and became a wristwatch.
I wore it of course. I needed it on my wrist. Part of me wanted it to change me even further. As soon as I did, my blouse became silky, and my shorts were now a skirt.
I wore it of course. I needed it on my wrist. Part of me wanted it to change me even further. As soon as I did, my blouse became silky, and my shorts were now a skirt.
My friend James jumped into my mind. I needed to call him. Not because I needed help, but because I needed him, I needed him to prove I was now a woman.
I even imagined him naked. Making me smile. My blouse was now short, my figure was in full display. My denim skirt was now made out of leather, and I was no longer wearing underpants nor panties.
I even imagined him naked. Making me smile. My blouse was now short, my figure was in full display. My denim skirt was now made out of leather, and I was no longer wearing underpants nor panties.
Earrings appeared on my ears. I smiled, I wanted to get laid.
I spent a while posing on the mirror. I felt sexy, I felt alive. I unlocked the door and jumped on my couch, waiting for James to arrive.
I stood up, walked towards the mirror. I posed sensually. “I am hawt” I said in my new female voice.
I texted James, asking him to come to my place. Didn’t tell him anything else.
I spent a while posing on the mirror. I felt sexy, I felt alive. I unlocked the door and jumped on my couch, waiting for James to arrive.
As he knocked on the door, I responded “come in handsome”. He asked where John was, and who I were. I didn’t answer, I walked gracefully towards him and kissed him.
Then I took him by his hand and took him to my bedroom. But not before kneeling and well unzipping his pants.
I smiled after I swallowed.
We jumped into John’s bed. I moaned, I laughed, I begged for more. His lips on my chest felt amazing. And having him inside of me felt incredible.
I smiled after I swallowed.
Afterwards I thanked him and asked him to join me for a shower.
He came in, we took a shower together. I told him I loved him. I told him my name was Kimberly Katherine, and I was a replacement for his friend John. “Forget him. Embrace me as your kinky lover” I told him as we made out again while in the shower.
He came in, we took a shower together. I told him I loved him. I told him my name was Kimberly Katherine, and I was a replacement for his friend John. “Forget him. Embrace me as your kinky lover” I told him as we made out again while in the shower.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario