The character selection screen

“Dude! You have got to try this!” My best friend Kyle sent me a link to a website. It was a character selection screen. Nothing fancy. “This is boring…” I replied. “Dude… just try it… build your character based in yourself from a picture, then change something” he insisted.


I had the website take my picture. It quickly build a character based on me. I was looking at my digitized version on screen. I thought about what to change. I didn’t give it much thought, I changed gender. That was both a mistake and a reward. After hitting apply, everything changed, in less than two seconds my whole body had been transformed. I was a female version of myself, just like the character on screen. I was even wearing different clothes. My phone kept vibrating, but I was mesmerized at my new form. 


I changed my face and hair even further, I felt like being sexy and bimboish. “Wow! I am hot” I giggled at my own voice. I looked at my phone, I had about a dozen messages from Kyle, he asked what I changed. I snapped a selfie of myself, and sent it to him. “I am going to the club” I said, “Care to join me?”.

Don’t get me wrong I am straight. Well I am a straight woman now, but I used to be a straight man. But with the body change came a new persona. 


Before leaving I spent a few minutes looking at my amazing new body. I have to admit, I even peeked below my blouse, and caressed my own nipples. “It feels good” I said in a sexy voice.

I drove to the club. I surprisingly flirted with a few guys while Kyle arrived. I even danced in front of everyone. I felt fun and hot. A couple of men hit on me, I flirted back.


If you were wondering, I was not wearing any underwear, I just wanted to be with Kyle so hard, that I wanted to turn him on as fast as possible.

Kyle finally arrived. I recognized him immediately. It was still him, but his shy persona was gone, he was taller and stronger. I walked sensually towards him. Ass swaying, and I kissed him. My hands on his neck and his hands on my waist felt right.


We left together, he was driving to his place, when I stopped him. “Where are you going? Take me to a cheap hotel! I want the whole experience handsome” I told him as I placed my hand on his crotch.

His reply was short and simple “Best website ever”. “You don’t say” I said as I unzipped his pants, “don’t lose track of the road” I said as I bent over to begin pleasuring him.

Comentarios