Night club transformation

I was dancing with two women named Casey and Tricia when I lost my balance. I had to raise my arm to keep me from falling  and that’s when I saw my hand. It looked a lot different, feminine, painted nails, slender. “You keep dancing girl” Tricia said. I got scared, I had to walk away, almost tripping since I was now wearing heels.

I got to the restroom, I was hyperventilating. I took the ring off. “I’m a man, I’m a man” I kept whispering. But it was futile. My reflection proved otherwise. Not only was I a woman, to be honest I was quite hot.

I used as much courage as I could to go back out. I needed to confront Casey and Tricia, for sure they would know what happened to me.


On the way back to the dance floor I caught my reflection one more time. I looked hot, kinda cheap, but hot.

A man smacked my ass. “Hey! Watch it!” I said in a new pitch. “Fuck” I whispered. Not because pf the sound of my new voice, but because I thought the man was hot.

I made it back to the dance floor. Tricia told me to go sit down with her. Before I could ask anything, she handed me a glass of wine. “To ease you on the change” she said.


I didn’t hesitate, I needed the drink. I needed alcohol in my veins. I drank it whole. Tricia smiled and said “part of me wished you would not drink it. But I bet you will make some lucky guy happy”. As she spoke I started to feel light headed, and everything sounded mutted. “You’ll be called 010 for now, until a name is chosen for you” Tricia said, I nodded.

Few minutes later I was called “010 please come to the stage”. I sat behind another girl that seemed to be under the same spell than me.


I wanted to run away, to say I was a man. But somehow I felt comfortable. Men started bidding for us. I was asked to stand up and take my clothes off. I did so without hesitation. I heard a man say “wow”, I smiled and posed in response.

I heard as the bidding war for me started. “Sold” I heard a man's voice say. I was taken to a back room. I was given a new name. I accepted it in no time.

As the effect of the drink started to wear off, it was too late. My mind and my body felt compelled to act like a woman. An easy, bimboish, and sexy woman. And those were characteristics that a girl of my kind needed.


I started working at a night club. I danced like a pro, I flirted like my life depended on it, I slept with guys just for the thrill of it, and I charged big bucks. Now, if you excuse me, it is my turn to perform naked, well, I will be wearing just my favorite heels.

Comentarios