I had fallen asleep in my living room couch after a long week of work and tps reports. I started having a weird dream. Where I was not myself, I was a genie.
I was on the floor of my living room, with ease I casted some kind of magic orb. There was a mirror where I could see my amazing good looks. I told my reflection “do you like what you see love? I’ll let you keep it”.
I said something in some weird language, and the magic of the orb was absorbed by my body. I could feel the magic flowing through my veins. And while I was dreaming I really believed I was a genie. I walked around the house looking for something. Until I found myself sleeping on the couch.
“Hello handsome, you will soon find out what it is like to be a powerful being, a woman” I said. I needed to that to him. Being a woman will be my gift to him — I thought.
I knew that man was me, but it was all a dream. I started conjuring my next spell, as the light filled the room, I decisively transformed him into a woman. I for sure had a wicked smile.
I walked around the room, thinking what I should do next. I saw his computer desk, I turned into a vanity mirror and table.
“You are my best creation yet” I whispered. She moved. “Oh shit, she is about to wake up” I told myself. I quickly materialized a piece of paper in her hands, and I disappeared.
And the note was there “this is your life now”. “What the f?” I asked out loud. Someone had transformed me into a woman. That someone appears to have been me. “Oh shit!” I screamed in a scared tone as I came to the realization that I was stuck as a woman for the time being.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario