I never thought it would work. I used to be a 40 year old man. But last christmas I wrote a letter to santa. I actually wrote a letter, and I addressed the letter to the north pole. I thought it would be funny, if somebody at the post office read it.
- Dear Santa,
I haven't written a letter to you since I was 10. But this time I wanted to ask you for something impossible, something that I can't buy at a store. I want to ask you to turn me into a woman.
With love,
Me.
Imagine my surprise when on christmas morning I actually woke up in the body of a woman. I was still home, but I was 100% female. I opened my closet, everything there had been replaced by women's clothes. Dresses, blouses, skirts, costumes, all female.
I should have hated it, but my libido was through the roof. Would you believe me the first thing I tried was a maid costume? I wore it, and modeled infront of the mirror for hours. "I am so hot" I told myself.
I jumped on my bed, and well, I inspected my own body. I moaned like crazy. My clit was sensitive, and by the end of my little session, my left index and middle finger were wet.
That wasn't all I did that week. I spent lots of time learning to act like a woman. I thought myself to walk on heels, to do my makeup, to moisturize, to talk like a spoiled brat.
Anyways, for new years, I dressed as cheap as I could and went to a bar. I got in right away. The bouncer let me in without paying. Inside men invited me lots of drinks. And well, I called myself "Harley". It was weird being this short.
I ended up going to James and Amy's place. We had a threesome. And while I started by making out with Amy, I ended up enjoying a lot more pleasuring James with my hand and mouth, while Amy used her fingers on me.
But while I enjoyed the experience, I wanted more. A week later I went to the same bar, but this time I dressed like a million bucks. I walked like I owned the place. I actually chose the best looking guy for me. I took him home. I still remember how I jumped on my bed face down, and looked back at him hoping he would be as good in bed as I imagine.
Back then, I didn't have a frame of reference, so, even if we did it doggy style, it felt like the best time ever. I loved how it felt to have my breast swing back and forth; and his thing slide in and out of me. I loved it!
I actually had my name legally changed. My name is now "Kat". And while I had to get a new job, and come out to my family, they were very understanding. They actually couldn't believe how good looking I was, and how feminine I behaved. After all, Back when I was a man I never showed any clues of my hidden femininity. And they were right, back then I was a straight man. But ever since I was transformed, I am still straight, a straight woman.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario