Gamer mom

I have been an avid gamer for yers. I tried being a streamer, but had no luck gathering followers. My mom kept complaining that I should get a real job. One night, right after going to sleep, I wished my mom would understand how important is gaming for me.

The following day I woke up in her bed. I felt weird, but it took me a few seconds to realize I was in my own mother's body. "What the f!" I screamed. I ran to my own bedroom. There I was, the former me waking up after he heard me scream. "Hey mom. What's bothering you now?" he asked. I realized he wasn't aware of any changes.

I pretended to be my own mom for the rest of the morning. I did what she used to do, I even took myself to college. I called in sick at work, and spent a couple of hours looking online for similar cases. But found nothing.


Back before I drove to college, I quickly changed clothes, not even checking my female body out. And well, as much as I hate to say it, my mom is hot, I still don't know why she is still single after my dad passed away. Anyways, I got bored, her computer has just boring programs, so I went to my gamer computer. Well, after changing clothes again, I hate to admit it, but I took some time checking out my naked body.

Anyways, I sat on the computer and started a match of fortnite. I won every match, and without thinking about it I started streaming. I forgot I wasn't me for a few minutes, until some guy said "Ouch! you got beat by somebody's mom!". "Fuck that's me!" I whispered.


Suddenly, I noticed I was getting a hundred views, and even a couple of suscriptions. By the time the former me arrived from college, I had gather 2,320 followers. "Mom? why are you using my computer... wait! you are the gamer mom James told me about?" he asked. I giggled. "My wish came true! you understand how important gaming is for me!" he said excitedly. He was right, I am in this body, and I like gaming as much as my son.

Anyways, I never found a way back. But while my main channel was called "Gamer mom". I had a second channel, which I opened in onlyfans. And well, it was a lot more spicy.

I quit my mom's job. I was getting a lot more money from my two channels. My son was first against it. But he was happy we now shared our love for gaming.


Although, he hated that sometimes I even undressed online for my fans. But hey, it pays more than the bills.

And remember how I said my mom remained single? well, that was a whole different person. I am a changed woman, and as such I have started dating. I don't have a steady boyfriend just yet. But I do love having one night stands. I am not ashamed to say that I have tried several positions, it just feels so good.



Comentarios