James, John and Amy

John: Yo, you up?

James: Yeah, just chilling. What’s up?

John: Bro… something’s wrong.

James: What do you mean?

John: My body’s acting weird. Like… really weird.

James: You sick?

John: No. I mean, I looked in the mirror and my chest is… swelling. My voice cracked. I sound like a girl.

James: Wait, what? Are you drunk?

John: I wish. My hands are thinner. My waist is pulling in. I’m not imagining this.

James: Dude, stop messing with me.

John: I’m serious. My face is changing. Softer jawline. Fuller lips. I’m freaking out.

James: You’re saying you’re turning into a woman?

John: I don’t want to say it, but yeah. That’s what it looks like. My shoulders are narrowing. My legs feel… different. I’m trying to stay calm but—

James: This has to be a prank. You’re not serious.

John: I’m dead serious. I’m losing muscle mass. My voice is almost unrecognizable. I’m trying to hold onto myself, but it’s like my body isn’t mine anymore.

James: What the hell is going on? Did you take something?

John: No. Nothing. I woke up like this. I’m trying to keep it together, man. I’m still me. I’m still John.

James: You sure this isn’t some weird dream?

John: I wish it was. My clothes don’t fit. My reflection looks like someone else. I don’t feel like myself.

James: What do you want me to do?

John: I don’t know. Just… be here. I feel like I’m disappearing.

James: You’re not disappearing. You’re still you. Even if your body’s changing.

John: I don’t even know what to call myself anymore. I look like a woman. I sound like one. I feel… different.

James: Then maybe you need a new name. Something that fits.

John: I hate that this is happening. But… if I have to call myself something, I guess… Kimkat.

James: Kimkat?

John: Yeah. It’s not John. But it’s still me. I think.

James: You want me to come over?

Kimkat: Yeah. Please. I don’t want to go through this alone.

James: You’re not turning into a woman, man. That’s not a thing.

John: I didn’t think so either. But my body’s not listening to logic right now.

James: Maybe it’s a hallucination. Or a dream. You’re probably just stressed.

John: My voice is soft. My skin’s smooth. I’m sitting here in a hoodie that hangs off me like a dress. This isn’t stress.

James: You’re still John. You’re just… confused.

John: I was. But now I’m looking at myself and thinking… maybe I’m not supposed to be John anymore.

James: Don’t say that. You’re my bro. We’ve been through everything together.

John: I know. But my reflection says otherwise. My hips are curvy. My face is… kind of gorgeous?

James: You’re messing with me.

John: I’m not. And I’m not sure I want to fight it anymore. It feels… nice. Like I’m finally breathing.

James: You’re scaring me.

John: Don’t be scared. I’m still me. Just… softer. Prettier. Maybe a little sassier 馃槝

James: Okay now you’re definitely messing with me.

John: Maybe I am. Or maybe I’m just feeling cute. You always said I had good cheekbones 馃槒

James: Dude—

John: Not “dude” anymore. I think I’m Kimkat now 馃拫

James: Kimkat?

Kimkat: Mmhmm. You like it?

James: I… don’t know what to say.

Kimkat: Say you’re coming over. I could use a strong pair of arms around me right now. Or maybe just someone to admire the new me 馃拝

James: You’re serious?

Kimkat: Dead serious. And maybe a little fabulous.

James: I’m grabbing my keys.

Kimkat: Good boy 馃槝


Kimkat: You’re taking forever 馃槝

Kimkat: I’m wrapped in this blanket and feeling very exposed…

Kimkat: You wouldn’t believe how soft my skin is now. Like silk. Or maybe satin 馃拫

Kimkat: Hurry up, James. I need someone to tell me I’m still real.

Kimkat: Or maybe just someone to admire me 馃槒

James grips the wheel tighter. His heart’s racing. He’s still trying to process everything.

Kimkat: I keep looking in the mirror and thinking… wow. I’m actually kinda hot?

Kimkat: You always said I had good eyes. Now they’re framed with lashes you wouldn’t believe 馃拕

Kimkat: I’m not John anymore. I’m Kimkat. And I really want you here.

Kimkat: I want to see your face when you walk in. I want to hear what you think.

Kimkat: I want to feel your arms around me. Is that weird?

James exhales slowly, the road blurring past. His phone buzzes again.

Kimkat: I’m not scared anymore. I’m excited. Nervous. But excited.

Kimkat: Come see me. Come meet the new me 馃挄


Kimkat: I still can’t believe today happened. I keep touching my face, my body… it’s all mine now. And it feels right.

Kimkat: I don’t know how to explain it. It’s like I woke up from a life that didn’t fit. And now I’m finally breathing.

Kimkat: What we shared… It wasn’t just physical. It was the first time I felt truly seen.

Kimkat: I was scared this morning. Fighting it. Trying to hold onto John. But he’s gone. And I’m not mourning him.

Kimkat: I love being a woman. I love how you looked at me. How you touched me. How you didn’t flinch.

Kimkat: Thank you for being there. For not running. For making me feel beautiful.

Kimkat: I’m still me. Just… finally whole.

Kimkat: I hope you’re okay. I know this is a lot. But I wanted you to know—I wouldn’t change a thing.

Comentarios