Confident

I was walking down 24th street feeling confident and sexy, when suddenly I realized a few things. I was half naked, somehow I had been transformed into a woman against my will, and I had done things during the last few weeks no straight man would have done.

I couldn’t remember who I used to be, but I did in fact remember I used to be a man. I had to retrace my steps to what I remembered last.

I had no choice but to go back to the strip club I had been working at. I pretended everything was normal. I even had to kiss the bouncer as I went in. “Yuk!” I thought.

I went to the back office to see the manager. I was ready to confront him, but that would be futile, he was probably the one that transformed me. 

I stayed for that night. I had to perform again. Don’t get me wrong, I did enjoy dancing naked, but I didn’t want to stay there as an exotic dancer. 

Backstage I found that another girl, named Kat was having a panic attack.  “I am not really a woman” she kept whispering. At least I knew I wasn’t the only one. I held her hand, and left with her.

Together, we escaped. We had no clue who we used to be. But we took our clothes and purses with us.

We moved to a different town, and got new jobs. I became a waitress, and Kat became a bartender. We moved in together. The sexual tension between us was high.


I aced my new role. And I started to enjoy being flirtatious with costumers. It was fun, and at night, Kat and me started becoming a couple.

But things didn’t last, one night was like if a switch turned inside of me. I remembered I was Kim, an exotic dancer. I had to go back to the club. 

I didn’t tell Kat. I went back go the club, and performed. Not only that, I slept with my manager. I was great in bed. And I showed him a great time, making up for the time I left. 


That was months ago. I am back for good. And Kat will be back soon. 

Comentarios