I had recently ordered online a superman costume. It said it possessed magic properties. But I knew that was a bunch of mumbo jumbo.
Anyways, the night before I got my costume delivered. I hard a weird dream. I was flying through the air. I felt strong and powerful. I was sure I was superman.
Until I caught a reflection of myself. I was wearing a skirt and my body looked feminine. “I am supergirl” I said in a surprised tone.
I didn’t give it much thought. I kept on flying, helping people in need. While it was weird being a woman, it felt right.
I didn’t realize anything was different when I woke up the following morning. Someone was at my door. It was the delivery guy, he had a weird smile and he was avoiding eye contact. I thanked him and went back in. For some reason I thought he was cute.
I opened the box, and to much of my dismay, the costume was that of supergirl. “Was my dream some kind of premonition?” I asked out loud. My voice sounded off. I looked down. I had the body of a woman. I was wearing my pj pants, but I was topless. “What the fuck?” I screamed. Took me a second the smiling delivery guy just saw me like this.
I needed to cover myself up, so I put the costume on. It fit like a glove. But it was a lot more revealing than the one from my dream.
Then, something changed in me. I wanted to go out, I wanted to please men. I tried to fight the urge. But I drove to the local strip joint. I just felt like I needed to show my assets.
The bouncer let me in without hesitation. The owners greeted me. And I basically just begged them to let me be the next dancer.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario