Sudden transformation

One day I was at home brushing my teeth, when suddenly for no apparent reason and in the blink of an eye, I found myself in a whole different body. I was still wearing my clothes. I looked like a female version of myself.


“What the fuck?” I said out loud. I pinched my arm, I smacked myself trying to wake up, hoping to wake up. But nothing happened, I was still a woman. I started hyperventilating, and well, I threw up. 

After cleaning myself, I started having another panic attack. “I am not a woman, I can’t be a woman! I am a man!” I said nervously.

I started to feel really hot. I took my shirt off, revealing a pair of perky breasts. As they bounced I felt a little bit more at ease. “That felt weird” I giggled.

I looked around my place, looking for clues. It was like if I had always been a woman. Although my clothes were kind of tomboyish.

“Karla” I heard my mom yell at me. She didn’t even know I used to be a man. I got dressed again. We talked for a little while, but since it was a Saturday, I went out for some running at the park.

It was fun having my breasts bounce as I ran. And it was a lot more comfortable not having anything between my legs.

Some guy flirted me with me. I awkwardly flirted back for a few minutes until I asked myself “what the fuck am I doing?”

That night I went out with Amy, who used to be my girlfriend, and now was my best friend. We went to a bar, being an 18 year old in Europe has its advantages. At 18 I am of drinking age.


Anyways, Amy hooked up with some guy, while I just spent my time drinking and talking with random people. A guy asked for my phone number, but I gave him a fake number. I wasn’t ready to start daring men.

Well, a few weeks later, I grew more accustomed to being a woman. I was acting girly, flirting with guys. And I really enjoyed hanging out with James. He used ro be my best friend, but now, I know he has a crush on me.

He did ask me to the prom, and I agreed. We had lots of fun.


And that was the day we started officially dating. It was weird kissing the guy who used to be my best friend. But he was really fun and cute, and I really liked him.

The following year he started college, and I took a year off. Well I worked at a coffee shop for a year. I wanted to get some money, and living with my parents and having a full time job would help me out.


James came to visit me at work regularly. And after work we always went out. Dinner and a movie, netflix night, videogame night, or even dancing at the club.

It was all perfect. One night I told James I was ready. My parents were out of town, so I made sure I had prepared a romantic evening at home.

I dressed in a sexy golden dress. I was going commando, and I wasn’t wearing even a bra. Of course we ended up in my room.


I made sure to put up a little dance. I asked him to go down on me, to help me turn on. He was clumsy, but that just made it more arousing. His hands went up my tights, and his lips moved to my breasts. They got erect in no time. I could feel myself getting wet. It was a feeling like no other.

We kissed each other, and I ended up kneeling over him, and slowly having his thing shoved inside of me.

I felt goosebumps, my clit was erect, and with every thrust of my hips, I felt his thing slide. It was amazing. In mere seconds he came. No wonder, it was our first time.

I stood up. His now soft equipment slid out of me. As I walked to the bathroom to clean myself up, his cum dripped out of me.

Anyways, it was our first time. But it marked the beginning of our sex life. We did it every single night. And with each passing day we got better at it.

A few weeks later I realized what a big mistake I had made. At first I thought I had a stomach bug. But there was no denying it. I was pregnant.


My parents were really supportive, and James was the best, helping out through my whole pregnancy.

Around the 8-month mark, I was at the park with my mom, when she told me truth. “I never thought you would accept the new you” she said. I was confused, while I had not forgotten I used to be a man, it was a distant memory. “I was the one that transformed you” she said. I started crying and hugged her “thank you mom! This has been the best gift you could have ever given me” I told her. “Don’t you want to know why? Or how?” She asked. “No… I love my life, remembering the old me would be a step back” I responded.


I sat on the park bench. We looked at each other and smiled at each other. “You are going to be a grandma” I joked, now she started crying. She was excited too.

My due date is in two weeks, and our wedding will be in three months. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.


Comentarios