New best friend

I should have known better, but how could I know. My neighbor, Amy Smith invited me for a cup of hot coffee.

I accepted. We talked for a little while. The coffee she prepared was like no other. Tasty, strong, and really effin good.

“Funny” Amy said. “What?” I asked. “Your shirt is perfect for today” she responded. “I didn’t know what she meant, until suddenly I got frozen n place. I wanted to speak, but all I could do is mumble.

“Good! We can finally begin” she said. She took all my clothes off. She could handle me with ease, like if I was a mannequin, and she could move me around. There I was all naked stuck in place in front of her.

She looked at my equipment. “Sorry dude, you seemed well endowed, but he will be gone soon. Let’s have it be happy one last time” she said and grabbed it giving it a couple of strokes and a kiss. Then, like if I was made out of clay, she pushed it balls and all inside of me. The n she moved to my waist where she compressed it. Followed by expanding my ass. 

With her bare hands, she took my body hair off by rubbing my whole body.

She then got to my chest, where she inflated my breasts by first sucking on my nipples and then blowing into them. Not a thing of what she was doing to me was painted at all, but I wanted her to stop.

She then smiled at me, and started reshaping my face, I felt as every bone in my face was reshaped. She then added some kind of goo to my hair, which helped her mold it into long soft hair. “Wow, you are turning fine girl!” She said.

She the dressed me up, and placed a new cup of coffee on my hand. She giggled. “Ok, girl, I will now give you a choice. You can keep your memories and become my new best friend. We can go on double dates and experiment. Or… you can drink from this cup of coffee, and everything will be normal again” she said.


Suddenly I was able to move again. “You turned me into a woman?” I asked. She nodded. “Why?” I asked. “I need a friend” she responded. “Plus… look how hot you look!” She said as she pointed go a mirror. She was right. I was a 40 year old hottie. “Fuck me…” I said out loud. “With those looks I am sure someone will…  and look at the cup!” Amy said. “New self” we both giggled.

“So… if I drink from this new cup… you will transform me back?” I asked. She nodded. I took a good look at it, took a deep breath. I held the cup close to my nose, smelling the scent of the coffee. I had already made a decision, but I was just making Amy anxious on purpose.
“Oops” I said as I dropped the contents of my cup. “I didn’t mean to… I am so sorry… let me help you clean up” I said as I winked.

I don’t know if what she did to me altered my mind also. But I didn’t feel like a man anymore. 


I went out with Amy. She took me out shopping. It was fun, it was amazing being a woman. My new body felt amazing. We had lots of fun, we flirted with guys. 

She was so amazed at how much fun as a woman I was. “Please tell me this is permanent” I told Amy. “Yes. Of course!” She said excitedly. “Very well, take me to a club, I need to get drunk and find a guy to get laid with” I said excitedly.


Took no more than 15 minutes, my new body was such a lightweight. I got completely wasted. I danced my ass of with some guy named Josh or John.

Up until that point I hadn’t thought about a name for myself, I almost introduced myself as a man, but Amy corrected me. “Silly me… I am Kim” I said when I started introducing myself. 

And well, while much of the night is a blank, I do remember in detail how he sucked on my nipples, and how his thing felt as it went inside of me. I moaned like crazy, I came to the realization I wanted more.

The following days, I spent the time with a little “pink friend” Amy got me. “It well help you find what you like the most” she said.


It was in fact a lot of fun fooling around with it. But nothing beats the real thing. So, I started dating some guy named Andrew. And while I took it slow, we did make out like a couple of teenagers, just kissing and getting to second base.


It was until our third month together that we had sex. By then I was a woman in every way. No man like attitude or behavior was left on me. 

I made sure it was the best night ever for Andrew. I even had some head. He is the best, and Amy is the best for this gift she gave me.

I hope she doesn’t mind that her best friend will get married soon.

Comentarios