I used to be an 18 year old man. Now? Well, as you can see I am a woman, 32 years old. I used to be a kind of a geek, now? Well, I bet what best describes me is a trophy wife.
When I am alone at home, I keep my sanity, and my original personality comes back. But as soon as I step out of my home or someone comes to visit, my new persona takes over. Don’t get me wrong, when that happens I still remember who I used to be, and how was I transformed, but I don’t care, in that moment I like being a woman and go with the charade.
But what happens when my husband comes back from work is a whole different thing. I keep my feelings and personality, but I feel incredibly horny. I have no choice but to seduce him to feel better. So, I usually just go with the flow and do what I feel like.
I like to say I am under his control, but the truth is I have free will, but I just enjoy my new life so much.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario